Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

What do spies in fatherhood do?

This one testified for the very first time today in family court! I just want you to know that all those legal thrillers I consume did me well. I knew when that lawyer was trying to back me into a corner! Go ahead, my friend, repeat yourself three times, ask me that question in three different ways, try to get me to testify about things I wasn't there to witness. Go ahead! I know I might look like I will give into your line of questioning. I know I look young and as though I don't know anything about the legal system and how your type try to twist me into a corner, but I read John Grisham novels and I love me some SVU! Surely, you as a professional lawyer understand that today's layman can prep himself with an all-day SVU marathon and a legal thriller addiction!

1 comment: