Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

What to pack?

Just the other day I was writing a list of all the things Nicole and I need to take with us to go pick up our Baby Indi. Of course packing for a birth that's a full 22hour non-stop car drive away is considerably different than packing for a night or two at the hospital but what do I know this is our first birth experience.

I'd managed quite a list: the usual trip items plus pots and plates for the extended stay hotel since we'll be down for at least a month, all the baby items, my beloved Kindle, a house full of chargers for all the phones and other electronics we are taking.

While I was working on the list, 3yr old, B, asked what I was up to. I told her and then asked what she thought we should take with us. She didn't hesitant.

A pirate ship!

And some flowers!

I'll get right on that kid. Thanks for the recommendations!



No comments:

Post a Comment